Edersy Suarez, Esquire graduated from Nova Southeastern University with his Juris Doctorate. Having come to this country from Cuba in 1997, he expanded his studies immediately and by 1998 obtained his license as an All-lines Adjuster (620). He then began to work at numerous insurance companies as a Property Damage Adjuster, PIP Litigation Adjuster and continued to advance to Senior and Supervising Adjuster. Mr. Suarez has over 17 years of combined experience handling Bodily Injury and PIP cases. He has worked for the insurance companies and now he wants to work for you.
Mr. Suarez came to this amazing country with a dream of providing a better life for his family. Through education and hard work, he has been able to do just that. He is aggressive and fights for what is right and he makes sure that every client is a priority. He is a great leader who will litigate to protect your rights. Mr. Suarez strives to provide the best for his family and to Attorney Suarez, “all who enter our office is family”.
Florida Bar member since 2013
- 6/2011 – Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University
- 10/2006 – CPCU 556: Personal Financial Planning
- 07/2006 – CPCU 557: Survey of Commercial Risk Management and Insurance
- 10/2005 – CPCU 530: The Legal Environment of Risk Management and Insurance
- 04/2005 – CPCU 520: Insurance Operations, Regulation and Statutory Accounting
- 08/2002 – CPCU 1: Ethics, Insurance Perspective and Insurance Contract Analysis
- 12/2001 – Professional Designation “Associate in Claims” (AIC)
- 12/1998 – All-lines Adjuster (620)